Grade Control for Motor Graders
Finished grade with fewer passes. Place material faster and with millimetre accuracy.
By maintaining tight tolerances every time, a GCS900 system results in higher quality work delivered to the client. Finished grade materials can be placed more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping the material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits. With more confidence in the cost of operations and quicker completion to finished grade, the equipment owner is able to lower bids and gain more business in every phase of the project.
- Achieve millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Reduce over and under cutting
- Effectively utilize less experienced operators
- Achieve finished grade accuracy with fewer passes and no manual staking or bluetops
- Wirelessly synchronize 3D design data to and from the office to reduce physical visits to the site
- Measure productivity and monitor material placement in real-time using the machine
- Connect remotely to the machine from any location for training, support and monitoring