BIG SCREEN. GIANT POTENTIAL
A bigger screen, powerful processing power and Windows 10 means you’re carrying all the potential of a laptop - right in the palm of your hand..The Trimble TSC7 Controller is a wirelessly connected, rugged handheld controller for GNSS or total station operations.
Built for the Construction Site
It gives construction surveyors, grade checkers, and site engineers total control over their on-site tasks. Designed for construction site operations
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks Software.
The TSC7 wirelessly syncs with the office to receive GNSS corrections via the Internet.
A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review.
The Trimble TSC7 is water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, rugged design, engineering and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
- Optimized for Trimble Siteworks Software
- Large 7-inch multi-touch screen for finger or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad with customizable button commands
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators
Whether you’re using a total station or GNSS, the TSC7 controller gives you total control over on-site tasks. It is especially useful for:
- Construction surveyors
- Grade checkers verifying grade and checking as-builts with a GNSS rover
- Utility locators