THE ALL-IN-ONE, UNIVERSAL TOTAL STATION
Trimble SPS Series Universal Total Stations provide the highest possible degree of accuracy for construction site positioning, stakeout, measurement and machine control.
The Trimble® SPS730 and SPS930 Universal Total Stations can tackle any measurement, Stakeout or machine control task on the job site — all from the same instrument.
No matter what job you are doing, Trimble total stations will deliver unmatched user experience, all-around capability and incredible results.
- Long life integrated batteries for a full day of uninterrupted work
- Bluetooth® for cable free operation
- Choice of Trimble handheld controllers or tablets to suit your site needs
- Intuitive SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Optional machine control mode
SPS Universal Total Stations are available in two models, depending on the level of functionality needed.
Robotic, One-person Operation
It measures the position of the target and reports that position information via radio link to the controller so there is no need for a second person to complete tasks
UTS, One-person Operated and Machine Control
UTS capability reliably tracks a machine target and passes the positioning information from the total station to earthmoving machine as quickly and accurately as possible
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are very tight
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- High precision machine control and guidance
- Reflectorless measurement of stockpiles, rock faces, cuttings and structures
- Layout of structures, foundations, caissons and piles
- Tunnel measurement
- As-built records and grade checks on laid material