The lightweight and compact Trimble® SPS785 GNSS Smart Antenna is a fully capable GNSS receiver, featuring proven Trimble quality and accuracy priced for a faster return on investment.
The SPS785 is a budget-friendly option to quickly grade check, navigate to points, easily execute simple positioning tasks and record features with attributes, pictures, and volumes.
GNSS receiver, antenna and battery in one unit with patented antenna placement inside of the range pole to avoid breakage, for maximum protection and reliability.
- Connected site enabled with integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional wideband radio
- GNSS receiver, antenna, and battery in one unit
- Ultra-rugged housing built to withstand harsh construction site conditions
- Quick release connector makes it easy to move the unit between case, range pole, ATV, and truck
- Longer battery life in the field; keep working longer
The Trimble SPS785 GNSS Smart Antenna is ideal for:
- Grade checkers, construction surveyors, supervisors, foremen
- Grade checking and navigating to points
- Recording features with attributes, images, and volumes
- Simple positioning tasks
- Use as a rover system or base station
Utilizing the unique all-signals tracking and processing Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology, the SPS785 provides reliable measurements and high accuracy.
- Full utilization of signals from all 6 GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
- Enhanced GNSS-centric algorithm
- Fully independent GNSS signal tracking and optimal data processing, including GPS-only, GLONASS-only or BeiDou-only solutions (autonomous to full RTK)